Sex On The Grass is a cocktail drink similar to Sex on the Beach, both in its provocative name and the constituents. However, it is a refreshing tropical drink to enjoy on a summer evening probably on your backyard lawn, by the side of the pool.
Besides, the drink is tropical with a mild citrus flavor. And it is definitely going to give you a great boost to your energy after a hard day’s work.
Sex On The Grass Recipe
- Highball Glasses
- 1 oz (30 ml) Vodka
- 1 oz (30 ml) Peach Schnapps
- 1 oz (30 ml) Melon Liqueur
- ½ oz (15 ml) Southern Comfort
- ½ oz (15 ml) Blue Curacao
- 4 oz (120 ml) Orange Juice
- Orange Wedge for Garnish
- In a Cocktail mixer add ice cubes and then add Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Melon Liqueur, Southern Comfort, Blue Curacao and Orange Juice.
- Shake them well.
- Add ice cubes to the serving highball glass and pour the mix into it.
- Garnish with Orange Wedge.
- Serve and Enjoy the drink!
Tips To Make Sex On The Grass
✅ Freshly made Orange juice tastes better than preserved ones.
✅ Also, for best results, you may use Pre-Chilled ingredients.
✅ Southern Comfort is a fruit-flavored Whiskey. So, if you can’t find this one, you can replace it with any other fruit-flavored whiskey that you can source.
Finally, Sex on the Grass cocktail is a nice Gree twist to the Sex on the Beach drink. And it is sweeter and more fruit flavored. It does have the light Whiskey notes due to the presence of Southern Comfort but should be more fruity in flavor.